Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lucky I'm in LOVE with my Best Friend




Well I haven't updated this thing in a LONG time! So much has happened since that breaking shoulder moment in my life. I'm just going to talk all about the love of my life, Broc Cozzens. We met about a year ago at PROM, we weren't each other's dates, but we were in the same group. Since then, we've been best friends and hung out a lot. One night we both just knew that we wanted to be with each other, but Broc challenged, (even mocked me!) that I didn't like him enough because I wouldn't kiss him. Well I proved that boy wrong! I grabbed his face right then and there and planted a big one! Now it's all magic and bliss :) I'm as happy as I can be, he's the best boyfriend in the world, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to a terrible night of PROM, I found the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment