Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

THE MANY MEALS.....




Almost every weekend I go home and up to Ogden to hang out with my wonderful boyfriend, Broc Cozzens. Of course, Broc and I are poor college students, so going out to dinner isn't always...well, never, an option haha. So we always end up cooking dinner at his apartment, and usually it's not even a full meal, just a bunch of our favorite foods that we cook up real fast and just chow down on. I'm not complaining about these home cooked meals at all, just mearly bragging about our super creative and tasty "meals." People think that going out on dates requires dressing up in your finest, spending money on an expensive resturaunt dinner, and going to a movie at the theatres, with a dessert afterwords. But Broc and I have redefined the word date; the classic $1 Redbox viewed on a 12 inch screen on his apartment couch and mashed potatos with some other snacks and SunnyD.....I think of it as pure poor people bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment